Hair of the Dog: Party Animals Still Hungover from Ringing in the New Year
Nothing says Monday after a long holiday weekend like a hangover! Check out these party animals that are still a little worse for wear from ringing in the new year.
Some Go For the Preventative Hangover MealIf I eat this whole meal now, I won't even be hungover tomorrow!
Finding Out Your Party Memories are a Little FuzzyI do NOT remember putting on a tutu last night.
- 3I did WHAT last night?
Last Night's Selfies Don't Look so Great in the Light of the Morning AfterGood thing I didn't post this anywhere... right?
- 5I was going for a classic Miley Cyrus look, and unfortunately I nailed it.
- 6Please, no more photos.
Ending 2014 and Starting 2015 in the Same PlaceTequila shots after 2am are never a good idea.
- 8Do NOT ask what I had to drink.
- 9No breakfast yet, I'm not done with last night's dinner.
And I think I'll go to bed, right..... here.
- 11Almost making it to bed is close enough!
- 12This seemed comfy last night.
- 13No need to set an alarm, I'm not going anywhere.
First to Pass Out, Last to Wake UpOh good, now I don't have to get up for a snack.
Skip Hot Yoga and Go Directly Into Hangover PoseYes, I'm stretching. I'm definitely not just laying like this to prevent the floor from spinning.
- 16Those clams can eat themselves, I'm not moving from this position.
Food, Water, and Coffee: the Keys to RecoveringI need sleep and I need water, at the same time. Ohhh jeez I need so much water.
- 18Bring me all the coffee, now. I need a strong brew and your biggest mug.
- 19Can I just start with the fries and work my way to the burger?
Shades are Perfect Accessory for the Morning AfterIt's too bright... everywhere.
- 21It's waaaay too bright out here.
At Least It Was Fun!
- Reposted by